Since 2019, SBM has worked with Booktopia on the development and design for the creative of their annual Christmas catalogue and assets.
Booktopia planned on releasing an annual Christmas catalogue, targeting people buying books as gifts at a time when consumers usually spend, whilst increasing brand awareness in a traditional media channel Booktopia otherwise wouldn’t have exposure in.
SBM developed strategy, creative key visuals, talent photography and art direction, and distributed its Christmas catalogues, ensuring that the business found the right customers.
Following the success of the campaign, Booktopia remains committed to the power of catalogues to contribute to its online book sales.
- Additional 25K transactions → A 78% uplift year on year for the campaign
- 24% uplift in direct website traffic → Week on week, at the time of catalogue drop
- 20% uplift in new customer sessions → Week on week, at the time of catalogue drop
- 17% increase in sales value → Compared to the 6 weeks prior to catalogue drop
- 27% uplift in orders → Year on year for the campaign
- 11% uplift in average order value → Year on year for the campaign
- 15% uplift in orders → Compared to the 6 weeks prior to catalogue drop
SBM was able to take our existing sales data and combine it with quality third party data to generate a really accurate view of where our most likely buyers were living.Steffen Daleng CMO Booktopia
02 9775 1100